How can you support Tharuni:
- Help the rural girls by providing them Notebooks, School Bags, Shoes, Stationery, Basic cosmetics (Rs.1000/- per each girl per annum)
- Help the girls reach their schools or colleges by giving travel cost (Rs. 300/- per month per each girl)
- Help a child marriage victim to continue her education or impart skill training for self-reliance (Rs. 1500/- per each girl [one-time cost] for training in Beautician, Chalk making, Candle and Surf making)
- Help a Girl continue her education through Open School / College
- Help run Tharuni School Van [donated by SBI] for the orphan girls to commute to and fro to school and BalaSadanam (Children Home for Girls) (Rs. 8,000/- per month for diesel and driver expenses)
- Help a rescued trafficked girl get a small job though skill training. (Rs.1500/- per girl for training in Tailoring/ Soft toy making/ Saree painting)
- Help a girl child labor to get mainstreamed into regular schools by joining the child in a hostel &give her basic cosmetics, or clothes. (Rs.1000/- per child one-time cost)
- Give your valuable time and energy in volunteering to spread message not to kill a girl child & help stopping infanticide & foeticide.
All donations are eligible for Tax Exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Cheques & Drafts may please be made in favour of ‘Tharuni’ payable at Hyderabad / Warangal.
You can donate through any one of our bank accountsTharuni
Andhra Bank, Raj Bhavan Road Branch (0490)
H.No. 6-3-1090/C-4, Rahbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500082
FCRA Account: a/c. No. 049010011008494,
IFSC code. ANDB0000490,
MICR code. 500011037Andhra Bank
General Account: a/c. No. 05481001018797,
Opp. Bhoji Reddy College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
General Account: a/c. No.088110011110337,
Hanamkonda, Dist. Warangal, Telangana, India